Lullaby... ♥







Hair with Ear muffs: eXxEsS Mesh Hair X-MAS 2014 →  eXxEsS GIFT
Top: Aurora's Closet Exclusive 2 → @OMG ROOM
Pants and Boots: Outfit Collection Winter V2#I_RD Style → @OMG ROOM
Nails: [blissiere] manis & pedis applier - snowflakes → @TFT 
~
Pose w Dog: Fetching Pose - Hound Dog → @OMG ROOM
Pose Sitting w baby: Fetching Pose -  Affection In The Snow → @OMG ROOM
Pose Standing Adult: Hey Mama 03 → Come Soon Poses
Baby Pose on foot: Merry Christmas → Come Soon Poses

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...If you can hear me now
I'm reaching out
To let you know that you're not alone
And if you can't tell
I'm scared as hell
'Cause I can't get you on the telephone
So just close your eyes
Oh, honey here comes a lullaby
Your very own lullaby..."

You Might Also Like

0 comentários